Tuesday 18 November 2008

The Underground Training Lab Killer Bonus - Nearly Exposed!

All you Underground Training Lab Folks are in for a real treat with my killer bonus. Seriously guys, I think you will be pleasently amazed at just how much value I have chucked into this bonus package. You can probably see the banner there on the left, if I was able to get it on here. You may be thinking that this is going to be another one of those really crappy MRR bonuses, and boy are you wrong.

While yes, I have given you some master resale rights stuff, most of it is such high quality that i have had to pay several hundred dollars in just the past couple of months for it. As an example I am giving away Joel Comm's entire Adsense business, which cost me $200 just three months back. I have also got some really cool software and scripts in there as well, such as peel away ads.

Note: this is all going to be stuff that you can actually use in conjunction with your business no matter where your at. So I am really excited to unviel it tomorrow when the underground training lab goes live.

No comments:

The Tinbasher Sheet Metal Blog