Wednesday 5 November 2008

Underground Training Lab - Bonus Domination Plan

I am really getting geared up for the reopening of the Underground Training Lab, which is set to reopen in about 4 weeks from now on the 6th of December.

As a result of my excitement I am starting to put together the plans for the absolutely killer bonus package that I am going to be giving away with the underground training lab launch. I am figuring that this bonus will fall somewhere in the realms of the $1000 plus mark. And its not just going to be some really useless lame us PRL stuff again. There may be a bit of really top notch PRL that you can use as PRL yourself, lol, but nothing cheap and useless. I will make sure its going to add value to your business.

So stay tuned to this and every other one of my sites regarding the launch, because I will be giving you guys some sneak peaks at what I am going to offer this time around, and in fact, I may give you guys some of it early....

Stay tuned!

No comments:

The Tinbasher Sheet Metal Blog