Sunday 2 November 2008

So When Is It Coming Out Now??!!

God, I got the email just a few days ago, now Jeff's team have put the launch of Underground Training Lab back to the beginning of December. Talk about a bit of a wait hey....

I guess it will be well worth the wait though, as Jeff is not known for giving low quality stuff to his customers. I am also pleased as it gives me the chance to really get my act together for the launch. I have some really cool stuff to give you guys this time around, in fact the bonus I am putting together is going to come out at well over $1000 in value, yes, its a bit over the top really....

Stick around over the next few weeks and I will be revealing what the bonus is going to be offering, and trust me, its going to be a lot more interesting than the last one that I gave away....

No comments:

The Tinbasher Sheet Metal Blog